My name is Joanna Radley but people usually call me Jo and I run a full-time clinic in Staverton, Northamptonshire and also work at The Ashcroft Practice, Cirencester one day a week.
I have been a therapist since 1996 and have completed over 6
Many people have told me I offer a unique insight into their problems and my work is a true “calling” rather than just a job. Each therapy has its own unique way of resolving problems from muscle strains and injuries to mental/emotional issues and postoperative scars. I am happy to discuss how they may assist you.
- B.A.Hons in Traditional Acupuncture. (Member of The British Acupuncture Council and have completed over 3,500 hours of basic training plus many days of advanced study)
- Diploma in Structural Integration (The Guild for Structural Integration)
- Diploma in Neuro-linguistic Programming or NLP
- Healing (Reiki Master, Two Year Professional Diploma with the College of Healing in Malvern and Marconics Healing Level 4)
- Low-Level Laser Therapy (with both Omega and Thor Lasers)
- I have also completed many years of advanced study.
I work in Staverton, Northamptonshire, and at The Ashcroft Practice, Cirencester, Gloucestershire.
The clinic at Staverton is close to DeVeres Staverton Golf Club, and within easy reach of the motorways, the clinic offers a quiet and comfortable space where you can escape from the stresses and strains of your life.
The clinic at the Ashgrove Practice is a busy Osteopathic Clinic in the centre of Cirencester, close to Waitrose. http://www.ashcroftpractice.co.uk/
As well as the information provided on these pages I put interesting and up to date articles and information on my Facebook page “JoRadleysClinic”. Please click on the Facebook icon to take you there.
I have been involved with horses and dogs for most of my life and currently live with two working bred Golden Retrievers “Jack” and “Kizzie”